My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, WP KL, Malaysia

to book please sms or call me @012-2477503

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bienvenue

Salam and hi to all.

Firstly, I really have no good sense in writing. Nothing interesting to write, to tell. However, I'm so much into kebaya. Simply love them. Hurm but I always have a bad taste in choosing the right one for me. I'm very choosy and simply cerewet in the details of the materials and the PRICE especially. Well living in KL is very costly nowadays if you don't really watch your spending wisely! So what I'm offering you is to look at the kebaya collections I've sold over http://bajukebaya.fotopages.com and tell me what do you think I can improve on. Yerp, I'm asking you as the Consumer have the POWER to tell me DIRECTLY what you want and perhaps I can ask my dealer to accommodate that to you!! YES simply just for you!! :)

So just leave your comments and tell me what you feel about it.

Have a nice day.

-miss baju kebaya-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home